The RCT3 Extreme Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The RCT3 Extreme Forums

Welcome To The Rct3 Extreme Forums I am The Site Administrator And My name Is Dolphin Dream If You Sig Up To the Forums make Sure Yooo The you Go To the Welcome Center Enjoy Your stay At The Forums!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[b]]RCT3 EXTREME FORUMS IS SHUT DOWN[/b]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
coasterbuzz
coasterbuzz

[b]]RCT3 EXTREME FORUMS IS SHUT DOWN[/b] Empty
PostSubject: [b]]RCT3 EXTREME FORUMS IS SHUT DOWN[/b]   [b]]RCT3 EXTREME FORUMS IS SHUT DOWN[/b] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:00 am

guys sorry but the RCT3 EXTREME FORUMS IS afficioly closed from what dolphindream says at vodhin.net sorry to say this guys Crying or Very sad im going to start closing every forum that members posted soon thats why u havnt seen dolphindream online lately guys nice to have yall all here at rct3 extreme forums hope you had fun here wile it lasted and hope to see u at my forums are at vodhin.net thanks you for all of your support.

dears truly coasterbuzz
Back to top Go down
http://up-w.up-with.com/index.htm

[b]]RCT3 EXTREME FORUMS IS SHUT DOWN[/b]
Page 1 of 1